Friday, September 22, 2006

Combatting Gang Violence!
By: Brother Joseph

Time for the Alabama State Leader to go on another rant!
This time it is a subject for all to read and listen to. Because this just might save a life in your family.
I was listening to the News tonight(9/21/06) and they were talking about a rising concern in their community. The concern is Gangs! They are spray painting their gang tags on businesses community centers, and houses.
This may sound like another fad in the making, but it is just the beginning. First tags, then gun shots. And it won't stop there. B an E's, auto theft, then DEATHS.
I should know about it! Cause I lived in a city that bread thug- life. It was never a pretty sight when you turned on the news. Hoping that when you saw the news that you didn't hear of another senseless death of someone that you might have known.
Gangs = Death in many ways. Cause today they are a whole different breed of criminals. They have no remorse for anyone.
This brings me to the name of the gang they were talking about. They are called "Black Disciples Movement." It is splintered from a Muslim faction looking to recruit angry black youths to head their destruction on Christians of today.
This is not happening in some real big city. It is happening in the small community of Huntsville, AL. As I said above, it starts out small and then grows to something more than anyone can handle. Well, my belief is to stop it before it gets started. Our so called Law enforcement isn't going to do anything about unless WE as True Aryans get it started first. So I think its time to rattle the doors once again.
Spread the word!
WWW.TWELVEARYANNATIONS.COM

No comments: