
Another Victim!
By: Brother Joseph CJCC/AN
It is time for Brother Joseph to rant once again!
It is time for the IRS to focus Elswear!
As with many people who know me within the C.J.C.C.A/N., They know I am a blue collar worker. I am an electrician by trade and I work my ass off to support my family.
I WORK TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY!
(Boy what a concept.)
As does anyone that has respect for themselves and their family. I work to keep a roof over our heads, food on the table, clothes on our backs, and all of the utilities on. You know, like water,electricity,and trash pick up.
I mean damn, I might live in Alabama, but I am civilized.
But their is a group of money Hungry Jews out their that don't care about me and my family. I have a wife that cares, and two children (6yrs@7mo) That love their father very much. I work 7 days a week to do all the things I mentioned above. But I guess the IRS doesn't care about that.
They said that because I owe them $985.00 for '04 that there is a possibility that they may audit me and start selling things that belong to me to make up the difference of money owed!
Now if that isn't our wonderful nation at it's best I don't know what is!?! The working man works till he can't work no more. We pay taxes till we die, and then our surviving family has to pick up the tab that my dead body can't pay for on my own.
I am a construction worker that builds the buildings these money- Hungry Jews work in. The houses that they live in. And what do I (we) get?
I get a phone call from these bottom dwelling, scum- sucking, blood -thirsty, hook- nosed f*c&* that only care how many more families that they can put out on the streets.
But here we have a society of people that are crossing our borders and living among us, and taking our jobs away, that don't have to pay any taxes what so ever. They get free medical that we as U. S citizens (blue collar) can't even afford anymore. They go in and are able to buy groceries that we have to save up for, for weeks. They get housing for next to nothing. And I am fed up with it.
How is it that the IRS doesn't give a rats ass about them? But me, the working man is about to get the axe? Ask yourself if you think it is fare. Place yourself in my boots. If you haven't already been in them before. IS IT FARE? I don't think so.
If you are as angry as I am about the whole picture, then it is time for you to make a difference. Be part of the Solution. Look to the http://www.twelvearyannations.com/ to lead the march. Read it, learn it, live it! The 14 words needs to live in our minds, as YHVH lives in our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment