Monday, August 14, 2006


Life in "The Movement".
By: Alabama State Leader (CJCC/AN)

Life with the Movement has become a way of life with me and my family. Once I was an empty shell of a man with no purpose in life. Riddled with sin and addictions was the way of life I had chosen for along time. I was no saint by any means and sainthood I had no interest. My Blessed father YHVH deemed it necessary to intervene in my chosen life style. He knew what I was doing to my body was wrong and was not in HIS Life's Plan for me. Introducing large amounts of Alcohol and Drugs into my body was a violation of YHVH's Temple he has given me. I went through a long road of emotional down falls and physical ones at that. I have almost lost my life many of times, and almost lost my family as well.
Facing a life behind plateglass and never being able to touch my wife and kids ever again was a turning point in my life. Knowing that I would never be able to help my kids with their homework or playing with them in the yard. Go through their upsets in their life is a scene that I was not willing to give up. I was given a chance to redeem myself on the road placed in front of me by my Father YHVH. I heard the word and lived the word. I found found myself in the Movement. Fighting to get rid of the sickness of drug addiction that is spread by the spawn of Satan. These demons that follow Lucifer and don't even know it.
I have been with organizations that have neither fallen apart or are stalemate. Only because they loose their drive or have lost sight of the real reason why we are here. But when I had had enough. I sought out the only people I knew of that have had the best results in the Movement I have ever known.
That would be the Aryan Nations!
And the Aryan Nations have given me more to look forward to than anyone I have been with. I am not downing other Organizations by any means. Please don't take it that way. I am just saying what I HAVE sought and gained.
The power of YHVH is in all of the Organizations out there. It just has to be found and lived. The power of YHVH runs strong in my family, and drives all of us in the WHITE direction. The Church of Jesus Christ Christian Aryan Nations has given the right direction to find YHVH, and he has Blessed me more that I could ever imagine.
This is my Life in the Movement. I hope yours goes as well.

WWW.TWELVEARYANNATIONS.COM

1 comment:

WhiteGirl said...

Great post!

I've also been in and around several other organizations, and have seen a few fall apart, or become ineffective for various reasons. The Aryan Nations is one of the only groups I've seen in the last two or three years that gives me hope for our movement and for the future of our race. I'm not a member [yet?], but I do support y'all 100%.