"Dependance Day"
By: Pastor Jonathan Williams
On the 4th of July, I typically try not to be as observant as other days, mainly because I despise the heartache involved with observing Our current society. But, as I took my wife and children to see the fireworks in a local City display, I became more aggravated than I have been in a very long while.
The simple irrefutable fact that this country was founded as a Christian Nation is constantly replaying itself in my head as I glance around at the "people" attending this celebration. NO patriotic music was played for the entire 2-3 hours we were there. I think at one point I decided to stay just to note how ridiculous it had gotten. Only the local liberals got what they wanted. Instead of American-themed music, we were made to hear Jazz played by some blacks, and some queer group of 3 "guys" (?), who looked as though they had never had a haircut in their lives, sing some new-age pop music, surely patterned from the current popularity of "Pacifist Fag music". It was awefull. My blood pressure rose to levels unseen, and I prayed the entire time for Yahweh to destroy these masses of tripe slithering in my presence. Unfortunately, it just wasn't time according to Him.
Mestizos, Negroes, liberals, fags, race-traitors, and every other concievable abomination was represented. The even more pitiful side is the fact that there were several supposed "Churches" in attendance that really didn't seem to see a problem with the elements being there. I guess their Bible doesn't include any Laws to follow. Their Bible just teaches "Love". I guess they don't believe ANYONE is going to hell. What a shamefull doctrine. "Love and no law".
I happen to know for a fact that Our "Founding Fathers" did not intend on the citizens of this once-great Nation to turn their heads and ignore such evil. They expected us to do precisely what Our heavenly Father requires. "Protect the Sanctity of Christendom at ALL costs".
I consider the dominant factors at play in this Country to be not only Communist in their daily walk, but even in their proclivities. Sure, Freedom is to be enjoyed by the masses, but who can say what someone deserves to have when they have not worked quite as hard as the rest. Why should every Race rely on factors of "equality" written in their laws to help them succeed? You should get what you work for, and if someone else is more accomplished, it should be recognized as acheivment, not scandal. Noone deserves a "free-ride". Not the Jews. Not the Blacks. Not the Mexicans. And No, not even the Whites. Although the White Society, historically, has never needed to ask for anything from other Races based out of necessity. We have been the inventors, not the abusers.
One key thing to remember is that the whole idea they pump into American's heads now concerning "Independance Day" is a falseity. White Christians made this Country great, and NOONE else. Even if the television (Jew-tube) tells you that ALL Races had a hand in the founding of this Country, you still can ponder a few realities. What have these other Races ever contributed to Our society? Let's see.
Other than their subhuman cultures and non-digestible foods, these other Races piling into this Country have really nothing at all to offer. Intelligence? Maybe? No.
A prime example of non-white intelligence would be the Katrina "victims(idiots)". After being told to leave for 4 days, they finally realize they may be in some trouble, as the feces infested waters sloshed into their living rooms and Cadillac floorboards. Still, instead of attempting to leave, they either sat still and waited, as usual, for a handout from "White America", or then there were those who immediately did as these beasts do. They looted and plundered their own neighborhoods, sexually assaulted their own children, shot at the few police dumb enough to attempt to help them, and then proceeded to join the others stinking up the bridges. All the while asking, "why won't they help us"?. Here is my answer,.."We don't care about you!"
And the Mexicans are no different. Same with the Jews. All of this stood in my mind during this supposed "Celebration", so much that I could not enjoy the Fireworks, which was the One thing ,it seemed, had not changed. Those around me in the crowds of people were blindly smiling at the filthy lucre they live amongst, and my mind is drawn to the Book of Obadiah.
1:1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
1:2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
To that I say HalleluYah! Until His day of Victory I will remain as a Watcher, but one that at least has a memory of the signifigance in a glorious past such as that of the United States.
As I left the event late in the evening and sat in miles of traffic I again prayed to Yahweh. My children are so young, and yet their entire History is so well hidden. Will they ever have a chance at knowing some truth. But a calm comes over me, as I realize that the Men and Women who stand together in this struggle will all have a legacy to leave. And that will be the all that is needed.
Yahweh Bless and Hail Victory!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brother Ryan gave a speech on 911 that may be a conspiracy that might wake America up the the reality that the ZOG government did it. There were no windows on the planes. The Bin Ladin on the tapes released by the government was not the real Bin Laden. On 911 we were told that the planes had been hyjacked using box cutters.
Planes without windows are cargo planes. Cargo planes do not carry passengers there was no hyjacking.
Go to "The Power Hour .com" and order the DVD 911 in plane sight.
We need to show it to the public by renting space in a cafe or library or tavern or college or church. Posting signs in cafes, notice boards on college campuses.
Visiting churches and playing it in their fellowship halls.
Our government murdered 3,000 Americans on 911. Fact is stranger than fiction.
Post a Comment